martes, 23 de diciembre de 2008

Christmas in Canarias!



The seriously cold weather is starting in Lleida and we are ready to escape to the South.
Chris and me are going to Gran Canaria to pass Christmas over there, to see my family, friends and go to the beach!
But we have had some nice moments with our friends from here before.
Nice weekend of climbing with my girl friends Helena Lipenska and Andrea Cartas. And Christmas dinner with my family from Lleida: Maria, Cristian, Victor, Annita, Chris, Dani...

Merry Christmas for all! ;-)


1 comentario:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family, and tell Chris hello from me. I wish I could be somewhere as magnificent as that for Christmas, but don't take the "seriously cold" weather as more than it is! -40 degrees Celsius in Wisconsin today, and about a meter and a half of snow.

    Take care, and Merry Christmas to you and your family, Chris, and Dani. Can't wait to hear more from you.

    ResponderEliminar